Droid X Yahoo Mail Inbox Not Showing All Mail
wings9798
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

Just recently when my Droid pulls my emails from Yahoo only my unread emails show in my inbox. If I open email on computer and leave in inbox as read then it will never show in my phone. If I read an email 1st on my phone and leave read it stays read on phone and computer.

All other folders will show read emails just the inbox has this issue. Any ideas or does this happen to anyone else. i've had the phone for a while and this issue just started 5 days ago.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid X Yahoo Mail Inbox Not Showing All Mail
Not applicable

My notification is a loud "Diid da ding" and a flashing light in the corner. But set it up in your app setting.

My pleasure to assist. Thank You

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Question: Is this via the cell phones combined email accounts feature, or from the stand alone YMail app from the Google Store?

If from the phone program get rid of it, that feature is worthless.

If from the app from the Google Store then Yahoo has upgraded their email program to "YMail" you can download it from the store for free. you need only put your email name and password in and you will be set up in minutes.

You still have to set up your sync settings in the app, but I have 8 accounts and it grabs email from all of them and works great!

If you use Hotmail there is a new app for that as well. Can be obtained from the Google Store for free. The only thing I ever use the Verizon email program for is my home provider email.

Good luck..

0 Likes
wings9798
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes it is the built in email feature. It has been working good up until recently.

My Yahoo email account is @ymail.com so I may just try that.

Will I still get the task bar notification for email and also the "cool blinking light" that tells me I have a new email?

Thanks for the reply!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

My notification is a loud "Diid da ding" and a flashing light in the corner. But set it up in your app setting.

My pleasure to assist. Thank You

0 Likes