Re: Droid X corrupt microSDHC card
keiffers
Contributor - Level 1

hallcp1019 wrote:
Well im not sure where everybody is coming from here but I had my card replaced hassle free ....had the same issue as the one specified I called and Verizon not moto replaced my original 16 gb card withe the 16 gb card and reader listed on the site here if any reps in here wish to protest this ill give you my info and its on my account. So just keep trying man someone on tech support will come through of not contact better business things will move faster.

See that's what I'm talking about.....some customers they will do it for, otherwise they will not. I've dealt with both sides of it in the past, from tech agents who absolutely refuse to help me unless I follow their specific instructions on troubleshooting (even though I've told them I've done exactly everything they want me to do without success) to agents who listen to what I have to say and fix my issue or in my last case send me a replacement phone. the overall problem with Verizon I have found is that they are never ALL on the same page. Its not just the SD card issue, but other things...some agents say one thing and others say another.....they need to overhaul their support and get all their people onto the same page, otherwise they will lose customers

Thanks for the offer, but at this point replacement of the card is moot - I actually went and bought myself my own card after they wanted to be tards about the whole situation. They left a bad taste in my mouth with this small issue that I'll just have as little interaction with their support as I can and once my account is up for renewal I'll make my judgement call then as to my next step

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2
I don't blame you and I agree its amazing how the reps respond differently id love to see the actual protocol they are told to follow and as for moto thats a whole bag of turds they will replace nothing but the phone under the condition you mail yours in for evaluation and repair or if they can't then they replace without supplying a temporary phone and they said the wait time is 4-10 days and that's unacceptable as far as customer service goes. I mean I took my car in for a repair and they trusted me with a 30000 loaner car why can't they supply a phone?
0 Likes
keiffers
Contributor - Level 1

hallcp1019 wrote:
I don't blame you and I agree its amazing how the reps respond differently id love to see the actual protocol they are told to follow and as for moto thats a whole bag of turds they will replace nothing but the phone under the condition you mail yours in for evaluation and repair or if they can't then they replace without supplying a temporary phone and they said the wait time is 4-10 days and that's unacceptable as far as customer service goes. I mean I took my car in for a repair and they trusted me with a 30000 loaner car why can't they supply a phone?

exactly....the whole SD card thing is a joke...VZW can replace it, I mean they pay pennies on the dollar for any SD card they carry and put a massive upcharge on it to make money, so they wouldn't be out much by replacing my card in the store, or even sending me a replacement....it is what it is and just shows they are a company that don't want to take care of their customer

0 Likes