Droid X question
dcshilts

I have several text messages on my Droid X that I would like to take a picture of and print out.  Can anyone help me on how to do this?  Can I print directly to a wireless printer? or do I have to take a picture of the text, THEN print it out?  Or can this be done at all?

0 Likes
Re: Droid X question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dcshilts,

The Droid X doesn't have a pre-installed application that will allow you to print your text messages. They may be third-party applications in the "Play" store that will allow you to take a print screen on your phone and print it out wirelessly.

Also you are able to take a print screen by pressing the power button and home button at the same time. This will allow you to send the picture to your email address, which will allow you to print from a computer.

Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Katrinan_vzw

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
aroberts377

"Also you are able to take a print screen by pressing the power button and home button at the same time."

I have had a Droid X for years and have never heard this. I just tried it and it does not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi aroberts337,

The Droid X is not screen shot capable. That function was not largely introduced until later devices. Many newer Android devices have that feature. Check our devices here: http://bit.ly/nD0WuY

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

forward/email it to yourself.

0 Likes
rjklein4

Why won"t my 3g mobile hot spot app work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello rjklein4,  Let's get your Mobile Hotspot back up and running!  Are you getting an error when activating the Hotspot?  Are you other data services working properly?  I am eager to work with you to get this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes