Re: Droid X sending and receive duplicate text/email
kidcounzlr
If ur using an app from the market to receive messages, I would try deleting that app first, then if doesn't wk.....doing the factory reset! (experienced it both ways) lol
0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

UGH!!!  I finally decided to to a factory reset.  In case you haven't guessed to no avail, 7 hours later what happened?  Receipt of a duplicate text!  I really wish I could find a resolution to this issue.

0 Likes
kidcounzlr
Really...hmmmm, that sucks...and ur not using market apps for txt msgs right...?
0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Nope, no text messaging apps.

0 Likes
kidcounzlr
That's odd......do you have another battery, like an ext battery...?
0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2
Nope, original nothing extra, nothing changed. This is not uncommon I have read about it on the other forums. They are at a loss as to why but there are a lot of theories.
0 Likes
kidcounzlr
I know, lol....mine use to do it too! It just stopped doing it on its own, lol
0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

I was 2 whole days without a duplicate text, then this morning it happened again :smileysad:I don't seem to be getting the duplicate email sent/received the way it was happening before but it seems that the duplicate text is received at least once a day and sometimes twice.  Still looking for a solution to this nuisance :smileyindifferent:

0 Likes
kidcounzlr
Lmbo, really....well that's baby steps towards some progress! :smileyhappy:

Hey check ur forum messages......!
0 Likes
kidcounzlr
Hey verizon is "supposedly" announcing the release of their new smartphone Tuesday: HTC Thunderbolt (mirrors Sprints EVO), the Droid Bionic, the Iphone, and the Samsung 4G (upgrade of the Fascinate, 4'3 touchscreen/8mp cam)....so maybe its worth waiting out some of ur Droid X issues......?
0 Likes