Droid X showing 3 different times at once
WayneL

Droid x displays 3 different times simultaneously.   At this moment the lock screen show 9:23 pm the digital clock widget on my home page shows 10:25 pm and the small clock in upper right show 10:21 

I've tried rebooting both with and without auto update turned on

It is unpredictable when my alarm will go off and I have lots of times too choose from to get someplace on time...

Should mention that this past weekend (during DST) I traveled from MA to NS Canada.  But have traveled to Nova Scotia many times without having this issue.

how do I fix?

Wayne

0 Likes
Re: Droid X showing 3 different times at once
bearone21
Legend

depending what apps/home page you are using & what they as a reference for time/time zone & if you're in a state that doesn't do daylight savings, like az & hawaii, is why you're seeing a difference in time.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Oh no, WayneL!  That's not good.

I would like to help.

Just as bearone21 mentioned, this can be application related as well as location related.  What zip code are you located in?  Have you downloaded any particular Clock widgets?  If so, remove the widget and see if the time shows correct.  Also, let me suggest you power off the device and remove the battery for approximately 30-60 seconds, then once powered back on reprogram by dialing *228 and select Option 1.  Once reprogrammed, see if the time displays correctly.

Let me know the results of your testing so I see if we need to further troubleshoot.

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
WayneL
0 Likes