Re: Droid X = terrible
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Welcome to the thread ...  So, the 1st thing I'd have to ask is whether you read the earlier part of this thread - or any of the other ones pertaining to the GB OTA update?  That update definitely introduced symptoms as you described for many people. You should seriously consider just biting the bullet and doing a Factory Reset - since "All I have is problems everyday now.". if after doing so you STILL experience the same issues, time to look at the APPS you installed -- run in SAFE MODE just to rule out APPs vs. the GB OS.  Good luck.

smartphoneguru
Contributor - Level 1

restored to froyo 2.2 which was very very smooth and fast, no glitches for me , (Edited to comply with TOS) it was just the oem stuff. all that crap verizon has locked on there that always runs, i dont use social networking or facebook or vz nav or any of that crap thats always running. Liberty has nothing but the basics and thats it and its very smooth. and I can boost the cpu to 1300 mhz if I wish.

Message was edited by: Moderator

0 Likes
bigtitan
Contributor - Level 2

Edited to Comply with TOS,

smartphoneguru
Contributor - Level 1

Edited to comply with TOS

0 Likes
smartphoneguru
Contributor - Level 1

Edited to comply with TOS

0 Likes
staceywilk77
Enthusiast - Level 3

geomutt wrote:

I'm on replacement number 3.  Less than a year for me.  😞  I am not one of the lucky ones.

I just received #3 Monday...and already waiting for #4 to arrive tomorrow.  Also less than a year for me.  My husband got his at the same time and no issues.

0 Likes