Re: Droid X turns itself "ON" after Gingerbread update
eric4350

I have not had the issue for two weeks. I have not added a thing nor have I changed anything or updated anything. The only thing that was done was a forced Google update.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

YES - introduced with the GB update.  I experieince this about every 2nd night of shutting down. No "fix" yet though from MOTO/Verizon.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

:smileysurprised:

0 Likes
eric4350

Google maps

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

What about Google Maps ?

0 Likes
eric4350

Cody21 wrote:

What about Google Maps ?

That was the only update that was done. I have done nothing else and it has not turned itself on in two weeks. Very strange.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Cody with the update that Google maps got last month its helped my chartcross app as its on par now showing true ,north ,south east an west i'm glad they got it fixed an there was a new update just released for chartcross if you have this app check out what the new update provides. the dot matrix looks really cool.

on the subject in hand i've only had this occure wonce after i done systen cache clear i havent seen any issue on the subject that the OP posted.  but i'll say this downloading the system panel app was one best things i've pute on my phones an contributors wanting to know what the apps are doing on there phone an the temperature's of the battery an phone it self. its deffiently a good buy or if you want the free version its available as well.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

What is CHARTCROSS ?? I couldn't find it in Market.

And honestly, I don't think this (power back on) issue after powering off has anything to do with MAPS. he issue started after GB was installed on my phone, and before the latest update to MAPS was released that "fixed" the North/South orientation issue. It's just that the unexpected power-back-up is so intermittent. Happened again to me last night.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
@Cody21
I believe he is referring to the developer name.
http://market.android.com/details?id=com.chartcross.gpstest

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Ah ... I see ... I already had that GPSTEST app installed ...   thanks

0 Likes