Droid X2 Should Have Their Own Support Page.
RIPCharge
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know this has been brought up in previous post (maybe it's own thread) correct me if I'm wrong, but I really think VZW Community should have their own support page. I feel that it's a nuisance to put Droid X2 in every subject box when you want to post a message about the X2 device. I think I've read it's only put together because they are so similar but so are the Inc. And Inc. 2, Minus the camera on the X2 as the X has one (and dual core.) And the minus the scrolling button from the Inc. To the Inc. 2. Yet they have their own support pages as to no one getting confused. The X and X2 are quite different in my opinion. As to the hard reset is different...builds are different...a few different apps and widgets I believe. Also many of the people that give advise could get confused as to how to solve your problem as to either being on an X or X2...I think it would just make things way easier for the X2 owners to receive support. Just my .2 cents though. Hope something can be done about this. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Droid X2 Should Have Their Own Support Page.
bearone21
Legend
0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3
Bearone21, the OP is talking about the Droid X2, that thread is for the Droid 2
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

doesn't droid2 mean dx2?? if not the same my apologies?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

@RIPCharge

Actually the X and X2 in fact have so many things in common that it makes since to keep it group with the X because if you look at the track history the X2 has went through almost all the same issues that the original X did when it was first released, the device uses the same charger, battery, docks and other accessories.

In my opinion Motorola has took its pointers from Apple recently, instead of updating the hadware they learned that they can change out a feature here and there and sell the device as a new better device, also they proved the patteren they are following with the Razr and it non-removable battery.. (Screams Apple to me).

There isn't a logical reason to make a thread that will be doing nothing but repeating the same thing already covered from the original X and as for the reset being diffrent this is software related and once the next update hits the reset process will probally change to match the X2 method.

0 Likes