Droid X2 hard keys are stuck
Kanoealoha

Is this a common problem?  It seems that some have keys that just don't work and right now

that would be great!  I'll launch browser and it'll close out to my phone's home screen.

If I do get a couple pages into using the browser all of a sudden it'll back up a page or just keep

going until I'm back at the launch page.  It does it with any program, text, games, phone calls, everything.

I've looked into virtual keys, but they don't disable the hard keys.  Any help at all would be appreciated.

Paying too much money a month to be waiting another five months to upgrade, I'd just like to use my phone

without the annoying hassle. 

0 Likes
Re: Droid X2 hard keys are stuck
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kanoealoha! From what you're describing, it's not so much that the keys aren't working, it's that they're working too well and seem to be doing their job when they're not supposed to. When you press your home or back keys, do they seem as if they're pressed in more than normal? Or has there been any damage (dropped, exposed to liquid, etc) to the device? Did you notice this starting to act up after an application was installed or upgraded on your phone? Try putting your phone into Safe Mode http://bit.ly/S6OXlC for a day and see if it continues to have oversensitive keys while it's running in Safe Mode.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes