Droid free ringtones and wallpaper
M_R_L
Contributor - Level 1

I was looking around for free Droid ringtones and wallpaper and discovered zedge.com.  Very nice assortment and free. I especially like the assortment of classical ringtones.  Easy to listen to the ringtones or view the pictures. You can indicate that you only want to see pictures designed for the Droid. I decided to download a bunch onto my PC and after listening to  and viewing the files again I copied the ones I wanted onto my Droid SD card. I put the pictures in the media\pictures directory and the ringtones in the media\audio\ringtones directory. It was then very easy to set the ringtones and wallpaper.  I also set up media\music and copied mp3 files to the Droid SD card. The USB connect is an absolute pleasure to use. I am running Windows 7 and the connect to the Droid is flawless.

Anyone else know of other sites worth visiting? I like the option of first downloading to my PC.

0 Likes
Re: Droid free ringtones and wallpaper
Ardoreal
Enthusiast - Level 2

One thing I love about the Droid and Blackberries is that I can just take any of my music and make it my ringtone.  No need to buy my music over again.

0 Likes
Re: Droid free ringtones and wallpaper
M_R_L
Contributor - Level 1

The files I downloaded from zedge.com were all in mp3 format. I was happy to find quite a few excerpts from classical works that eliminated the need for me to generate them.

0 Likes