Droid incredible took a dive.
mouseypetrie

Well, along will all my other problems Ive had with this phone this one marks the top. I got home today after being at school and my phone died so I plugged it in. When I plugged it in I kept it there for about 30 minutes while I was making food and tried to turn it on after. It was still on the charger, I pressed the power button, it started up then reset started and reset started and reset. After hearing the "Droooiiiid" for a tenth time I looked at it and noticed it was. Pulled it off and now it just goes to the screen with the red circle after the droid incredible and just freezes takes 3 minutes then resets. I have tried everything anyone has said from pulling the battery, the volume down and power to hard. Nothing is working I would greatly appreciate is someone could tell me why my phone wont turn on.

0 Likes
Re: Droid incredible took a dive.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mouseypetrie,

Yikes! I'm extremely sorry to hear that your device has had a stroke. Let's provide some electric juice and shock your device back to life. It seems that your device is having a software start up issue. A way to fix this would be to complete a hard reset. Below, I have listed the necessary steps as well as a link for visual assistance.
1. Remove & re-insert battery .
2. Press & hold the Power button Volume down key simultaneously until the HBOOT screen appears then release.
3. Select factory reset.
4. Use Volume up & down to make selection.
5. Power key is used for confirmation.

If you are having issues with completing these steps, you may view http://vz.to/oOaRQt for visual assistance. Please let us know if you have any additional issues, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes