Droid x 3G hotspot setup
pudgywhompa

I have the connection available on my computer for the Droid 2050. But when I attempt to connect after entering the network password, I receive the response "not valid password". I entered this info on the Droid, must have fat-fingered. How do I access the password info on the Droid?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid x 3G hotspot setup
moates
Contributor - Level 3

I have provided some information below that may help with your 3G hotspot.

To change or view the password (if it was saved), please click on the article below:

http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=33761&p=null *In Step 6 there will be an option to show password (if it was saved)

***Please note: The default security setting is WPA2. Older Windows versions may need to select  WPA or WEP security in order to connect.

I hope this information helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
moates
Contributor - Level 3

I have provided some information below that may help with your 3G hotspot.

To change or view the password (if it was saved), please click on the article below:

http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=33761&p=null *In Step 6 there will be an option to show password (if it was saved)

***Please note: The default security setting is WPA2. Older Windows versions may need to select  WPA or WEP security in order to connect.

I hope this information helps.

0 Likes
vasivasi

It's actually a question. How much is 5 GB in minutes or hours? I'm thinking about getting this service for my new apartment since it's cheaper. Is it reliable? Would you recommend it?

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
me1965

if you are not downloading ,mainly idling, you are not using much data, therefore it could be weeks

ONLY if actively downloading large files, 100MB, you will use up alloted 5 GB in a few hours

0 Likes
pudgywhompa

Thanks Moates!! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes