my droid x doesnt turn on. whenever i plug it in the wall, it charges for 5 minutes, and shows a screen that says bootloader 30 or something. then it turns off and does it again. i charged my phone by plugging it in my xbox 360 and i dont know if that had anything to do with it. someone help me. i cant afford a new phone or a battery or anything new.
There are other posts about this issue on this forum if you want to do a search. Something to try is to turn off the phone, pull the battery, wait a few minutes, then insert the battery and power back on. If that doesn't fix it, you may have to do a factory reset (be sure to back up all your info. first and pull the SD card to be on the safe side since you'll lose all your data) or take it to your nearest Corporate store.
Try these steps:
- Hold down the volume and camera hard-buttons
- Power on the phone (this will require a little dexterity), holding all three buttons down for a few seconds
- Release only the power button
- You should get a menu
- Release the other buttons
- Using the volume button, scroll down to factory reset
- Press the camera button to select it
- Scroll down to the "Yes" and use the camera button to select it
- And let the phone reset itself