Droid x used as mobile hot spot not working
gunshot66
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just joined and have a problem with my droid x when using as a mobile hotspot.  When I link it to laptop the laptop recognizes it and then when I look at my available networks it show up with excellent connectivity but no internet connection.  I have tried on two different laptops and even at the verizon store but still no internet connection.  Is there a cure for this problem.

Thanks ahead

Re: Droid x used as mobile hot spot not working
bigtitan
Contributor - Level 2

Do you have that feature as a part of your VZW plan?

gunshot66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have subscribed to the mobile hotspot $20.00 per mo for 2gb.  I  already

have unlimited data plan. 

0 Likes
RideOn
Enthusiast - Level 1

i want to delete my wi fi hot spot please help when i go to manage it wont allow me to take off allow all so i cant get it to stop trying to be a connection

Message was edited by: raelene pendleton

0 Likes
RideOn
Enthusiast - Level 1

no dont want it need to make it dissapear

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RideOn,

Good afternoon! The great thing about the hot spot feature is that it can be removed and added at any time. I hope it served you well! If you are signed in as the account owner, you can sign into vzw.com/myverizon and click 'Change Features' under the I Want To.... section. If you are listed as an Account Manager, these options will not be available. Please keep me posted so I can assist further.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Buzzelm

No one ever answered this question?  I am having the same problem on my droid incredible...

0 Likes