Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Droid x2 wont turn on?
sir_snake

Hey everybody.

So I've had my Droid X2 for a couple of months now. However, today when I went to turn it on I got the normal boot up, but it didn't go to the home screen. After hitting the power button and home button (hoping to bring up the lock/unlock screen) nothing happened. So I pulled the battery gently placed it back in and same thing happened.

So essentually what my phone is doing is it starts of with the Motorolla dual core logo, does the robotic "droid" voice then goes to the "eye" and stays on the eye for a good 5 minutes then the screen goes black. No lock screen, nothing. Even after hitting the power/home button nothing.

Any tips? or is it just fried?

0 Likes
Re: Droid x2 wont turn on?
sir_snake

The phone is fully charged, and I can still hear sounds. But nothing on the touch screen works. no visual, no buttons nothing.

0 Likes