Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Droid2=PU!
wahine70

We have had to replace the Droid2 by Motorola because the product appears to be defective. Now, Verizon wants to replace the Droid2x2 with a third Droid2-consumer friendly? I think not...anyone having problems with the Droid2?

0 Likes
Re: Droid2=PU!
edjahman
Enthusiast

I personally cannot wait until January because I will then be able to get rid of 2 huge problems.  One is Verizon and the other is my Droid 2.  The Droid 2 was an ok choice for a starter device but these days it's a POS pocket calculator TBH.

0 Likes
Re: Droid2=PU!
slbarrow

My son is currently banging his 2nd Droid2 on the table to get it to work,  His original phone started acting up about 6 months ago (about 15 months old at that point)--he figured he had dropped it too many times.  Six weeks ago I made an extended warranty claim--Asurion didn't want to do anything about it--they finally agreed.  Had that replacement phone less than a week and the same issues occurred (keyboard typing by itself, deleting characters without fingers on the screen, locking up, shutting off, etc).  Went to a Verizon store--the salesperson acted like he was in shock this was happening even though my son told him all his friends that had this phone were having the same issues.....  Made another claim there and got another phone within 2 days.  That was about 4 weeks ago--2 weeks ago, it started again.....we're not due for upgrades until November.....

Can he ask for a different phone?  There should be a lemon law for phones......

0 Likes