Droid2 and Google Earth
ontheroad
Contributor - Level 1

Does anyone have info on fix for Google Earth not working with Droid2?  I called Verizon and was told not their problem.  Getting help from Google is impossible.  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid2 and Google Earth
Not applicable

If you are having an issue with an application, I would suggest leaving a review for the application with the issue you are having. It seems choosing contact the developer sends you back to the application page, but leaving a review will let the Google know users are having this problem. You can also view Google's support forums at www.google.com/support. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
What are the errors you are receiving?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ontheroad
Contributor - Level 1

Earth logo comes on and I get an error message "Alert - Google Earth cannot connect to the internet. Quit and try again later." 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
as good as google maps are, i don't even use google earth on the pc anymore.
0 Likes
Not applicable

If you are having an issue with an application, I would suggest leaving a review for the application with the issue you are having. It seems choosing contact the developer sends you back to the application page, but leaving a review will let the Google know users are having this problem. You can also view Google's support forums at www.google.com/support. 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

as good as google maps are nowdays, i don't even use ge on the pc anymore.

0 Likes