DroidX dropping Bluetooth connections with 2010 Honda Accord
mattlar

I hope soneone has an answer for this one.

My phone drops the bluetooth connection with the HandsFreeLink in my car (2010 Honda Accord w/Nav) after a period of time (20-30mins).  The phone call is still active.  Only the bluetooth connection is cutoff.  The car will not recognize the phone until I either shutoff and restart the car or pull the battery on the phone and reboot it.  This does not happen with my wife's motorola flip type phone.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: DroidX dropping Bluetooth connections with 2010 Honda Accord
Bilfro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an 2005 Acura TL and when I first bought the Droidx, it worked well,, over time it started to loose the connection during a call and then stopped completely from connecting. Turned out it was the car's bluetooth and not the Droid. You might want to check out the car's bluetooth module which do fail over time

0 Likes
sharon59

My phone does the same thing in my 20011 mustang! have to turn car off. take out battery and put back in. restart car. does it all the time. did the same thing with old lg phone. it is very frustrating!

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you all for posting your questions and concerns!

I can imagine how frustrating it gets when experiencing the Bluetooth connection problems!  Just want to let everyone know our Product and Bluetooth Team are aware of the issues with connectivity since software update, and are working diligently to provide a permanent fix as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated!

Thanks for your patience, and for choosing Verizon Wireless!

0 Likes
pm771

I have the same problem with Samsung Droid Charge (SCH-i510) and exactly the same car.

I had no such problems before I upgraded my phone.

0 Likes