Dropping Data
blouden008

I have my phone for 2 days now, and already having issues. My data stream was working fine for the first day. Then I noticed that I had no 4g symbol. I restarted the phone and it came back for a few seconds the drops. I turned the phone off over night and turned it on for it to do the same thing. I have read other topics and have done it all.

Removed sim, bat, sd card for 15 + min. Turns on then few seconds goes off. Says network failure.

Restart. Same

Airplane mode- Turns on stays on longer then restarting, then back off.

I can surf for a few seconds then it drops connection. My wife has the same phone, and both started the phone on the same day. Her phone is not dropping connection. I can do all other functions fine from text to making calls.

0 Likes
Re: Dropping Data
Not applicable

blouden008,

Good afternoon!

I'm sorry for any frustration you are having with the data connection. I'm glad to hear your wife's device is working well, I'm sure I can help get yours in the same condition! If you are continuing to have this issue with data signal, please send me a direct message by clicking on my name.

Thank you!

AdamE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Dropping Data
Snooks
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem and they replaced my phone. I paid for a new phone initially and when they replaced it a few weeks later, I received a re conditioned phone. That just seems wrong to me. I have hated this phone since day one. I think Samsung missed the boat on the Charge. It is nothing but trouble. I am counting the days until I can replace it with an iPhone.  I can honestly say this is the worst phone I've ever owned. Thanks Samsung ....for nothing !

0 Likes