E-mail Help
Amunger

My Droid crashed and was replaced.  My old phone worked perfectly until the harddrive crashed.  My replacement phone isn't working so smoothly.  When I tried to add my Yahoo account it kept telling me that my login information was not accurate or it couldn't set the account up at that time.  I downloaded the Yahoo app and it worked okay, until my account was compromised and had to change accounts.  I am now using a separate Google account and I can't seem to add it/sync it to my device.  It tells me that my username and password are not correct (just like my Yahoo account did), yet when I sign on with a pc it works just fine.  I tried to go into settings and I see that E-mail is grayed out like it's not available.  Anyone have an idea as to what I should do?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
E-mail Help
lagrangegel
Enthusiast - Level 3

So Far I have had Great Luck with My Phone its a regular phone not with all the items that crash because they will. Never go to a Verizon Sales Rep store there only selling phones not helping you and will do something to make you spend over 300 dollars the phones on this site are up to 60 dollars plus also if YOU have Any problems Call the 611 phone number add your Phone number password, then click the item they tell you to or what your calling about ask for the closest REAL Verizon store and they will post it to your site and even give you the way to get there and it will be the closest to you go there and get your new phone your aloud to get 3 phones and if each do NOT work they will replace it know that Verizon really does care about you because I have had Great luck with them. They have done everything they can to make me happy I would just go to the stores closest to you after you find out where its located ok. And then get yourself a new phone or have them tell you what to do before you go into a store for they will do anything possible to keep you as a Verizon customer as they have me.. I am Proud to be a part of there company for there good to me and they will help you too.. GOOD LUCK... Do what I say..

0 Likes
Re: E-mail Help
bearone21
Legend

just use yahoo webmail, you're not the 1st with this problem.

0 Likes
Re: E-mail Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Amunger-

I'm sorry the device is causing these inconveniences! Based on the amount of email configuration and syncing issues, I recommend backing up your personal info to Gmail/Google, then performing a hard reset (http://bit.ly/w21WpW) to begin from the beginning and re-establish these emails. Please keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes