Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
E-mails will not go out.
crec

I have an e-mail account that is the same as the Outlook Express one I use on my pc.  It will no longer send out e-mails nor will it bcc me.  What setting changes do I need to make?  I also have a gmail account that I never use.  I did send an e-mail using the gmail account and it did go out but it still did not bcc me.  Help!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: E-mails will not go out.
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I would check with the IT person for the cherokeerealestate.com and see if they changed the port that is used on mobile devices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The settings are different on the phone than what they are on the PC.

Who is your email provider?

0 Likes
crec

The POP Server is cherokeeealestate.com. I can also use mail.osi.me. Either works. This just started happening about 48 hours ago.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I would check with the IT person for the cherokeerealestate.com and see if they changed the port that is used on mobile devices.

0 Likes
crec

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

crec wrote:

Thanks for your help.

Sorry, I could not help you more. I keep a list of mobile settings for many ISP's, but I don't have one for them. I even looked online to see if I could find any info, but could not.

0 Likes
crec

No problem. I am going to take you advice.

0 Likes