Early termination fee question
altray01

I have a Droid Incredible 2 (in white) and I keep running into problems with it (namely the fact that it keeps deciding it doesn't feel like charging). I've already had it replaced once under warranty (my one year warranty ends after August). I'm just so frustrated with the service that I'm seriously considering ending my 2 year contract early.

My question is, if I want to terminate my contract early, what would the cost be? I have a year and 2 months left on my contract.

0 Likes
Re: Early termination fee question
B33
Legend

Since your phone is Considered as a Smart Phone Here are the Terms for Early Termination...

If you cancel a line of Service, or if we cancel it for good  cause, during its contract term, you'll have to pay an early termination  fee.  If your contract term results from your purchase of an advanced  device, your early termination fee will be $350 minus $10 for each full  month of your contract term that you complete.  Otherwise, your early  termination fee will be $175 minus $5 for each full month of your  contract term that you complete.  Cancellations will become effective on  the last day of that month's billing cycle,

And you are responsible for all charges incurred until then.  Also, if  you bought your wireless device from an authorized agent or third–party  vendor, you should check whether they charge a separate termination fee.

Terms Last Updated On: 06/13/13

Source:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/customer-agreement

Hope this Helps:..  Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi altray01, We would be lost without you if you decided to stop your service! I would love the opportunity to restore your confidence in us and ensure you have a reliable experience. Are you using the original charger that came with the device? How long have you had the current device? Has there been any physical or liquid damage to the device? I am eager to get to the bottom of this and help you stay!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
altray01

Somehow the charger port sustained damage. I managed to get ahold of an old verizon device of my dad's that I will be switching my service to when it arrives.

0 Likes