Email Errors - Motorola Droid
sdonohue

I am having a devil of a problem with mis-addressed emails appearing in my inbox.  This happens across both accounts and I have deleted and re-established the POP accounts already.   The sender associated with the message in my inbox is not the same as the sender of the message.  This is a disastrous flaw in the email software - it had been appearing simply in the inbox but today I replied to a message and it included the wrong message text in the body of the reply - meaning that the recipient was utterly confused about the message he received from me.  Surprised that I have not seen similar posts here.  Any ideas of a fix?  

0 Likes
Re: Email Errors - Motorola Droid
mccallji
I'm having the same problem. It started last night. I had a combined inbox instead of a single inbox (I don't remember having a combined inbox before). I erased my exchange email account and then added the exchange account again. Some of my older email messages show up correctly, but others are showing the new message's head and another message's body when I click on them...any information would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
TravelCell

My husband has had a Droid since November.  He has had emails disappear, been unable to receive emails, and so on.  But the latest glitch--mix up between message and sender--has put him over the edge.  It's happened twice in the past week, and it's interfering with how he runs his business. 

0 Likes
tightjeans

My emails suddenly stopped showing up on my Droid.  Anyone have a clue how to fix this?

0 Likes
CLPittman

I just spent an hour on the phone with Verizon Wireless for the same problem.  They said they have no record of this problem.  As I drudged through my sent items -- it has happened 6 times over the past week and has pulled emails that were sent in May to different people and just sent them.  The original email that was intended to be sent doesn't exist anywhere. 

So they told me to delete the account and reinstall it.  If that doesn't work they said it is a software issue with Droid.  Anyone have any fixes?

0 Likes