Email Problems
NANNIEROL

I have tried to send an email with my Mini.  The email will not go thru.  I get the message "Yahoo login failed"  When I go to the folder the "trash" option does not come up --how do I delete this email?  Help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email Problems
Not applicable

Go into the Google Play Store and get the YMail (Yahoo Mail) stand alone app. It works great. Then go and delete the one that is native to your device under mail. The mail program on these cell phones are not reliable.

For the stand alone you need only put in your login name and password and it sets up for you.

Then go in and check settings and select the sounds it makes when mail comes in, color scheme and folders and fonts etc.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Go into the Google Play Store and get the YMail (Yahoo Mail) stand alone app. It works great. Then go and delete the one that is native to your device under mail. The mail program on these cell phones are not reliable.

For the stand alone you need only put in your login name and password and it sets up for you.

Then go in and check settings and select the sounds it makes when mail comes in, color scheme and folders and fonts etc.

Good Luck

0 Likes
NANNIEROL

I can't find where to delete the old one--- I have installed the Yahoo mail from the store.  Please tell me where to go to delete.  Thanks

0 Likes
Not applicable

Click on the mail icon on your device. Then select settings accounts. After you are there select edit, then delete.

Good Luck'

0 Likes
NANNIEROL

THANK YOU very much!  Mission complete.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Glad it worked out Smiley Happy

0 Likes