Email Sending - Default Account
user46516
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having an issue with having multiple email accounts on the DroidX when sending email.  I have Gmail, Yahoo, Mail and my work POP setup currently.  I have none of them set to sync automatically which works great for me.  My issue comes when sending an picture via email.  On the given picture, I select "share it" to an email.  It is always selecting my work account to send it with.  Is there a way to change the default to one of my other (personal) accounts, such as Mail?  I don't like my pics going through work servers automatically.

If the default is changed to Yahoo (for example), will my work emails then go through that Yahoo account when sending work emails also?  I'd like to be able to use a personal account for "share to" activities but still have my work emails actually use the work server.

I'm not a super fan of the whole universal inbox type of thing - I like to keep things separate. :smileyindifferent:

Thanks for any assistance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email Sending - Default Account
user46516
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ah ha!  Found it! Default account was set as work POP.  Also found the "from" function in an email.

My first smartphone - and it's a bit overwhelming somtimes.

:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Email Sending - Default Account
user46516
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ah ha!  Found it! Default account was set as work POP.  Also found the "from" function in an email.

My first smartphone - and it's a bit overwhelming somtimes.

:smileywink:

0 Likes