Facebook Contacts Missing After Update
Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3

My son and I both have the Charge and my update went perfectly.  I do not have facebook or have any contacts linked to it.  My son does and his facebook contacts are now gone after the update.  Does anyone know how to get them back?  My son is away at college and I'm not sure if just the pictures are gone or all the contacts are gone too.  I saw a post somewhere about this but now I can't find it in these forums, possibly it was somewhere else. 

0 Likes
Re: Facebook Contacts Missing After Update
IamJustzaq

Same experience for me. Its unusual. All of my "Joined" FB contacts are not showing the image. Also, my data signal is much worse. In 5 months at my house, I have never one time had a dropped data connection. It has dropped repeatedly since the update. I 

0 Likes
azmomma

I have had the same issue, first my contacts were missing, then there but with no pictures and not joined to facebook and now it is randomly joing my contacts with facebook but some people are totally missing.  Very frustrating, my phone was working perfectly before the update!!!!!  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3

Well, my son just told me they are all back now.  He had not restarted the phone after the update and I suggested it to him.  Finally he did it and it all returned to the way it was. 

0 Likes