Facebook links?
srluke

Okay - I have to admit my severe ignorance here... but I purchased the Android for my car - and I downloaded Facebook for those times when I'm stuck waiting for someone.  I don't know HOW I managed to do it, but I downloaded what I thought was merely a friend's list from Facebook and now I've got EVERYONE and their twin brother's phone number, email etc... on my phone!!!  The problem of course is storage space, AND my car doesn't always recognize the name that I want to call, and I'll end up with a call to Abernaki Tinbucktoo!!!!  HOW do I dump this list, and yet maintain the actual phone numbers that I want to use? Going through and individually unlinking each name seems like a huge waste of time.  Any suggestions for this, or am I doomed to forever call some strange place in the middle of the night when I want to call home instead?

Thanks,

Carol <Personal information removed by the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Facebook links?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Open the Facebook for Android app, then press menu> settings> sync contacts. You probably have all contacts selected. If you select the only sync with phone contacts option I think you'll get what you want.

0 Likes