Re: Froyo 3G Issue?
B33
Legend

I want to Refrase what I said so no one is confused on this. If you are in a Area that Once Was Served By Alltel Even though the stores in Your Area Has Maid there Change  And U Have  A Verizon Phone Those Towers Are Still Alltel  and Will Be Untill Verizon Gets Them Switched Over. So thats Reason For Trying A Hybred PRL....... Or SID Change But Call Verizon First an get With a Advanst Tech Person To Help U out on doing That.!!      And Good Luck Too All         DIncX110:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
peakcomp

I spoke with Verizon Tier II support a few days ago, they are advising me that it is a 'known issue' with this model phone..and submitted a "product issues form"..supposidly to submit to the 'product manufacturer' to release a 'software patch' to address the known issue..

3 people in my one household have this problem with the Incredible...this is a large problem that nees to be addressed with a software patch SOON!!!!!!!!

Ken

0 Likes
kschaub
Enthusiast - Level 3

DInc X 110,

I have not experienced issues since the 11/08 update. To answer your question about service area, I don't think so. I live in a major metro area.

Cheers,

kschaub

0 Likes
kschaub
Enthusiast - Level 3

Peakcomp,

Stinks that your whole household is affected by the 3G radio issue. Like I said, I have not had problems with mine since October; but if I was, I would definitely be frustrated over the issue. Since you marked down that the issue is a known problem, hopefully it will be addressed for all customers soon.

kschaub

0 Likes