GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE !!!!!!!
tymac57
My order was shipped today it will be in my hands on the 26th!!! My ship date was 9/7 so it looks like they are shipping a lot earlier than planned
0 Likes
Re: GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE !!!!!!!
aimee8512004

When did you order yours?

0 Likes
scubby04

What state are u In?

0 Likes
tymac57
@ aimee I won't have it until Thursday by 7:00 but our FedEx guy runs pretty early

@ Scubby I'm in Ohio and its being shipped from Pennsylvania so it may not even take two days
0 Likes
FedexLaShelia

Hello this is FedEx LaShelia. Happy to hear that your new Driod is in transit to you. If you would like assistance with the delivery, please email your tracking and phone numbers to  fedex-lashelia@fedex.com.  You can also contact our customer service representatives 24 hours a day at 1-800-463-3339.

0 Likes
xDCx00seven

so if i have an arrival date of lets say 09/10 or 09/11 can i call fed ex to have them keep it at the mailing center so i can pick it up instead? I leave for a football trip that weekend and wouldnt be able to wait til after 2 p.m. on the 11th if it came after 2 since thats about the time i'm headed to jacksonville would be easier for me to go to the mailing center to pick it up

0 Likes