Re: General Frustration/ Venting Forum
ham73

Purchased a Samsung Charge from local Verizon store 6 months ago.

Last month purchased a 2012 Toyota Camry. The Charge will not work with Toyota Entune. 

Many conversations with Verizon, Samsung and Toyota. No satisfaction from any of them .

Some Charge forums have said Charge has Bluetooth connectivity problems with many devices including car phones.

Entune suggested trying another phone. Used a Motorola Electrify on U.S. Cellular and it works fine. 

Talked to Verizon about another phone and their only suggestion was for me to purchased an obsolete refurbished phone from them. Rep said if I did not like that I was welcome to change carriers. Guess I will do just that and bite the bullet on the cancellation charge

0 Likes
Re: General Frustration/ Venting Forum
Developer
Enthusiast - Level 3
I have the Charge and, as a phone, love it. The UI is smooth, the calls always go through, it lasts through most of my day and I'm a pretty heavy user. It was given to me as a replacement for the thunderbolt which had massive problems. What I don't like is the 4G network and the problems associated with it. When it's up and running, it runs full bore. When it has any sort of an issue, I can't even use 3G on the phone. It seems like we're all the beta testers for their shiny new network but at a cost to us. It has frustrated me to no end. What's worse is that I'd be willing to downgrade if they gave me the choice but there aren't any 3G only phones that I'd want to have. Catch 22 at its finest.

Just a vent.
0 Likes