Gingerbread 2.3 update for Droid Incredible 2 by HTC
android_king90

I'm getting the Droid Incredible 2 in a few days and I heard it had android 2.3 out for it but when I researched it I saw a lot of people were having problems with the update i.e the market force closing their keyboard not auto rotating phone locking up the Bluetooth not doing right just to name a few so what I'm asking is does any have this phone and done the android update only to have their phone go haywire?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Gingerbread 2.3 update for Droid Incredible 2 by HTC
Jon_Doh
Contributor - Level 1

I've had absolutely no problems after updating.  In fact the Gingerbread update fixed some problems I had been having with Froyo.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jameyhaire
Enthusiast - Level 2
I really don't know about everyone else, but personally the only problem I've had is the market not opening. After doing a hard reset and wiping all the data from my phone I haven't had any problems out of it anymore. Congrats on the new phone, IMO its the best Android phone Verizon has.
0 Likes
Jon_Doh
Contributor - Level 1

I've had absolutely no problems after updating.  In fact the Gingerbread update fixed some problems I had been having with Froyo.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Other than the alarm function on the clock widget just dissapearing and reappearing after a phone exchange and 3 wipes, I've had no other problems.  Still dont have stock alarm, but instead I'm using a market app called Alarm Clock +.

0 Likes
afni69420

i can not get the update been waiting since july, i am extended digital area but have wifi on and no update has come thru nor can i update on phone it is grayed out anyone know what is going on??

0 Likes