Global Roaming Feature
seancass37

I have a questions about the features..i added the 100 MB Global Data and Pay As You Go Voice plan for $25 a month because I travel back an forth to Ireland 3 times a year and was wondering do I have to activate the Global Roaming by calling Global Support and dialing the *228 after they activate it before I go away or is the feature already added and all I have to do a turn it on when I arrive at my destination?

0 Likes
Re: Global Roaming Feature
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to activate it before you leave the country.

Also do you have the original Droid Incredible, Droid Incredible 2 or the Droid Incredible 4G LTE? Not all of the Dinc models are global ready.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
seancass37

i have a Droid Incredible 4G LTE....i had asked the the local Verizon Wireless Store and they said that i didn't need to call Global Support and Activate it being the feature is already on the phone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you have a 4G LTE SIM card, I would suggest turning off the phone and removing the SIM card for a few minutes. Reassemble and boot up the phone.  This will force the SIM card to reconnect to the Verizon Wireless network and receiving the latest information for your account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes