Google Nav stops Pandora
y2kflhr
Enthusiast - Level 2

when my google nav gives me a direction it stops pandora, and I have to restart it, this didn't happen on 2.1, is there a work around?

0 Likes
Re: Google Nav stops Pandora
y2kflhr
Enthusiast - Level 2

nothing?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

sorry...never ran pandora while nav was running. i guess i just assumed it would not since i figure i need to hear the nav's voice. seems like it'd be confusing or easy to miss a turn if pandora was running while the nice nav lady tells me to turn left?

0 Likes
y2kflhr
Enthusiast - Level 2

actually it worked great, I have the phone mounted on the handlebars of my motorcycle plugged into the aux of the radio, which goes to a headset in my helmet, I went halfway across the country with it, it was awesome!!!, radio would play, when it came up to a direction, it would pause, give the direction and continue, I set the nav volume louder than the media so it would be obvious when it was giving a direction.

I had heard that 2.2 messed up this function, and when I tried it out I was dissapointed to find out that it did, its hard on a m/c to fumble with buttons so I liked just setting and forgetting it.

0 Likes
y2kflhr
Enthusiast - Level 2

FIXED with the new car home app!!!

i rode from long island ny to erie and back again, it worked flawlessly, scary even, when i pulled into my driveway the gps had counted down the exact minutes!

0 Likes