HELP WITH DROID MINI PLEASEEE!!!!
staxxx

OK WHERE DO I START WELL

1. I JUST BOUGHT MY PHONE LESS THAN A MONTH AGO,

2. PHONE GOES IN AND OUT OF COOL DOWN MODE AND CANT DO ANYTHING(PHONES NOT HOT)

3. PHONE WAS LEFT ALONE ON CHARGER ALL NIGHT HAD FULL BATTERY AND IN LESS THAN 30MINS WAS AT 4%

4. KEEPS BEEPING CONSTANTLY

5. ERROR MESSAGE KEEPS POPPING UP SAYING "UNFORTUNATELY THE PROCESS COM.MOTOROLA.PROCESS.SYSTEM HAS STOPPED"(WHEN I PUSH OK IT KEEPS POPPING UP LIKE 7-8 TIMES AND THEN FINALLY DOSENT POP UP ANYMORE.NOW IT RANDOMLY DOES THIS)

0 Likes
Re: HELP WITH DROID MINI PLEASEEE!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello staxxx. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are encountering with you Droid M. Did this issues start right away, or did they start occurring a bit after? Did you notice any software updates prior to this starting up?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
staxxx

No it happened about 19days after buying or phone,just all of a sudden

0 Likes
bswoodar

I got my droid mini 4 days ago and the process com.android.systemui has stopped.  Help!  I'm travelling and cannot go back to my home store.  The system supposedly updated this morning.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bswoodar

I understand it's important to have a working device, especially while traveling!  I would love to assist in resolving this issue for you.

At what point did you receive this error message?  Are you able to make or receive calls, texts or data?  Please try soft resetting the device by completing the following steps: http://vz.to/1rvOzj9.  Keep me posted so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tedward

I have had my droid mini a little over 6 months. Now, every time I receive a call, it goes into cool down mode. The phone is not hot or warm. When I reset the phone as you instructed in an earlier reply, it will be OK until I receive another phone call. This is a major problem due to phone being a business phone. Are there any fixes for this problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, tedward! I cannot imagine how upsetting it has to be to not be able to get a call because of this cool down mode issue. Please share the software version you're running on your device. Got to Settings> About phone> System version, and advise what you see.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
tedward

System version

21.11.21.obakem_verizon.Verizon.en.US

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tedward,

Thanks for that information! That is the current version that we would expect your phone to be on, thanks for double checking that! Let's see if the issue persists in Safe Mode, http://vz.to/1wqtzLG Please place the phone in this mode and test out a few calls. Let us know you findings!

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tedward

The same issue occurred right after I tested an incoming and out going call.

On Oct 19, 2014 1:08 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes