HELP! says i have no service for the last three days!!!!!
Edson2012

I had a problem with my phone charging or not charging. a couple weeks ago it wouldnt charge but left it on the charger for a day and a half then it turned on. This has been going on for almost two weeks now!!!!! Three days ago it wouldnt charge it would freak out displaying the charging battery on and off for hrs NOW FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS i have not been able to call or text, yet use my slacker radio and browser at times. why the hell is this happening? I travel for my job and cant speak to my wife or kid and im fed up with Verizion. Any help to get it to work before i get back home to drop my account?

0 Likes
Re: HELP! says i have no service for the last three days!!!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a different battery?  Are you using the wall charger that came with the phone?  Have you tried any other chargers?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jco23
Contributor - Level 3

could be a weak signal in your area.... have you tried rebooting or doing a 10-minute battery pull?

0 Likes
Edson2012

I dont think its a weak signal i have been sent up here for since NOV of last year had no problems. I will try the battery pull and to rebooting anything special i need to do ?

0 Likes
jco23
Contributor - Level 3

nope.  I would simply take the battery out of the phone for 10 minutes.  and then reboot from there.  if you are still having issues, then it's most likely the battery is no good.  so call VZW and ask for a new one.  they are aware of other charge owners with this issue, so they should send you one without any troubles.

0 Likes