HEY, VZW, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE CALLER ID PROBLEM WITH FROYO 2.2, THIS IS GETTING OLD.
jasonvancouver

HEY, VZW, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE CALLER ID PROBLEM WITH FROYO 2.2, THIS IS GETTING OLD.

0 Likes
Re: HEY, VZW, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE CALLER ID PROBLEM WITH FROYO 2.2, THIS IS GETTING OLD.
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Currently there is no release date for a new software update for that device. 

To Check for updates.

From the main screen, touch Menu
Touch Settings
Touch About Phone
Touch System Updates

0 Likes
Re: HEY, VZW, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE CALLER ID PROBLEM WITH FROYO 2.2, THIS IS GETTING OLD.
TLBauer3617
Contributor - Level 1

jasonvancouver wrote:

What kind of problem are you having anyway?  I have an Incredible, am on Froyo 2.2 (and the update since), and I get caller ID with every phone call.  If it is someone that is not in my contact list, all I get is area code and phone number.

0 Likes
jasonvancouver

Your response does not address the problem. 

0 Likes
jasonvancouver

My caller ID only works some of the time ( after installing Froyo 2.2). 

For example, my brother could call me at noon and it will show his caller ID (name and phone number) ,then he could call back 5 minutes later and show only the phone number. 

0 Likes