HOW DO YOU GET THE DROID X
erictx182

i KNOW PEOPLE HAVE ASKED BUT KNOW REPLY BY VZW ON HOW WE CAN GET THE DROID X,  IS IT ONE THAT WE HAVE TO GO TO STORE AT 6AM AND HOPE?  NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO SAY

0 Likes
Re: HOW DO YOU GET THE DROID X
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I understand that you want to know how you can order the Droid X and I certainly looked into this for you.  On the official launch day, you can order online, over the phone, or through the local store.  Whichever route you go, if the phone is available, you can certainly order.

Please let me know if you have any other questions :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

If you do it online, you can do it probably right at 12am. Just keep refreshing the page by pressing F5

0 Likes
dboehm7

On the release date July 15th. Can you purchase one as in actually have the phone in your hand on the 15th? If not how long is the wait if you order one?

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

come on, on the 15th you go in the store, if they have them still in stock, you get one, if not, you go on a waiting list. this is how the incredible and every other phone worked, so I'm wondering why it is this great mystery. the only difference is you are not allowed to pre order this phone.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

M91-30 wrote:

come on, on the 15th you go in the store, if they have them still in stock, you get one, if not, you go on a waiting list. this is how the incredible and every other phone worked, so I'm wondering why it is this great mystery. the only difference is you are not allowed to pre order this phone.

Well Best Buy was taking pre-orders but had to stop that. Too many orders came in.  Expect to wait awhile for the phone.....

0 Likes
srnewby

I believe that Best Buy has started taking pre-orders again.

0 Likes
rydiwags

Best Buy is just a 3rd party distributer.... they will not have as many phones as online! The VZW store itself might even have more! Just because BB does not know how many they will get does not mean there will not be enough, BB might just not have enough!!

0 Likes