HTC Droid Incredible Accessories
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

I'd like to know where all the Incredible Accessories are? I assume it's too early :smileysad:

I wonder what kind of accessories this phone will offer? I'm hoping for some dedicated devices such as a car dock like the one for the Nexus one. Maybe some decent battery case covers that replace the existing one. I don't know about you but those plastic phone covers sometimes make me feel like I have a brick in my pocket! A battery case replacement would be cheap and cool.

An armband for running would be cool. The list goes on and on... I just hope they, (VZW) comes out with something other than a dumb screen protector the day of release. Then again... That may be all they have ready. Who knows, I'm excited though! So many nice things like a dock and such for the Moto Droid I can only imagine what Verizon will put a stamp on, and what the after markets will create! COME ON 29th!:manvery-happy:

Anyone hear anything about accessories? 

What's some inevitable options Verizon will release?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Droid Incredible Accessories
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Hmm well I'm not sure. You could be right. I was thinking the same thing. Well the true test will be to test it myself. I just wondered if such an industry standard existed. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

From what I have seen there are some cool ones http://phandroid.com/2010/04/11/htc-incredible-accessories-pictures-prices-leak/

I guess we will see the final but an extended battery will probably be my first.  Considering the stated battery life with the 1300 battery it would be awesome with the 2150 extended battery.  It shoudl be roughly 8 hours of talk time with that give or take.  

0 Likes
TonyRomo

Check this site the accessories are list here on the verizon web site

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewAccessoriesByPhone

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Not bad.. I would like to see something a little more on release day from Verizon. That car dock was sweet, I forget about that leak. Screen covers and battery cases just junk up the phone.. I wish they could make a snap on cover for the back. Whats up with the verizon site cover? Listed for Blackberry? What they doing changing the name on release day? Weird..

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Anyone know the speed class of the onboard memory? I have a class 6, 16gig micro for the external but I'm hoping the internal is just as fast if not faster. Reviewing most spec sheets nobody has it listed.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
I don't believe the the speed rating would be considered the same. It is onboard and therefore closer and on a faster connection between the memory and the main system. A card is accessed quite differently. It will be faster than your card, no doubts there.
0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Hmm well I'm not sure. You could be right. I was thinking the same thing. Well the true test will be to test it myself. I just wondered if such an industry standard existed. 

0 Likes
astrospec1126
Enthusiast - Level 3

BoxWave generally has a couple accessories ready to go at launch. Their screen protectors are amazing. I've been using them for all of my phones. I've tried a bunch of brands but I always end up with BoxWave's they're crystal is incredibly clear and smooth to the touch. You really can't tell its on there. Just make sure you have scotch tape handy as its a good way to remove dust/lint that gets stuck on the adhesive side of the screen protector. It's better to use scotch tape than your fingers!

http://www.boxwave.com/products/easyfinder/buy-best-htc-incredible-accessories_3909.htm

0 Likes