HTC Droid incredible 2 not showing updates
Blackepoxy
Enthusiast - Level 1
I activated my HTC Droid incredible 2 July 31st of this year and have not got any software updates for my device.
I check all the time in the settings for new updates and it never shows anything.
I have not gotten a chance to load the 2.3.3 gingerbread update yet, and I have seen that there are 2 more updates after that, the newest being the 2.3.4 update.
I have brought the phone into the store and called customer support, they just keep telling me to wait and it will show them.
Is there any way that these updates can be pushed to my phone in the order that they came out in, so I can install them?
Thank you, tired of waiting.
0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid incredible 2 not showing updates
Not applicable

@Blackepoxy I definitely understand how irritating it can be not to get the software update.  I know the feeling of wanting to be on the newest and up to date software.  Unfortunately there is not a way to push the update to your phone.  Have you tried connecting through wifi and checking for updates?  Also, have to you tried to enable/disable Airplane Mode then tried to check for the update?  Please let me know if these options have worked.  Hope this helps.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid incredible 2 not showing updates
Balistic69

i am have had this issue since i got my phone replaced it just wont show the updates never did with this one im still running

very aggravating

0 Likes