HTC INCREDIBLE 2 NEWORK ISSUES: Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.
brkwll79

I  am having trouble with my wife's incredible 2. I have the same phone, sitting side by side and mine has 3 bars and 3g and her's has an X above the signal indicator. I can't make any phone calls on it to send *228, nor will it allow me to check the mobile network radio button. I have tried removing the battery, and restarting it several times. This isn't the first time this has happened with this phone. What is a good solution?!?!

0 Likes
Re: HTC INCREDIBLE 2 NEWORK ISSUES: Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.
svo

i am in spring city pa and the 3 G is not displayed at the top and there are just little bars. I can text is there something wrong it this area.

0 Likes
Re: HTC INCREDIBLE 2 NEWORK ISSUES: Having trouble establishing and keeping a mobile connection. I cannot place or receive calls or texts. Tried turning on and off and no permanent fix.
RinaM

Same exact issue here. Im in Royersford.

0 Likes
svo

i just called  (on my landline)  800  922 0204  and the guy said there was not a problem in the area, I told him there most certainly was because I drove around for 5 miles and all as I had was a little 0 instead of the 3G and just 3 little bars...

I can't say that I was real confident in the guy and I think the problem is going to return because it is a connection issue out in the cyber world I 'think' , but anyway, he had me turn off wifi and turn it back on and it worked. I did the same thing before calling so I have no idea why it worked while he was on the phone. Before I called, I reset the entire phone, turned it off and on, did the wifi off/on that he did and then I decided it had to be an outage.  so if you have a landline you can call that number above on you may be able to get more of an answer that is not a random solution, because I think my solution is random and it will go down again.  there seems to be several links that are referring to outages tonight. He said there is outages in VA but not here, WRONG, i told him.

good luck

0 Likes