HTC Incredible 2 won't turn ON please help
ABCdroid

I was downloading Google Earth and i the middle of installing the application the phone froze, I remove the battery and nothing happened. I even tried the hard reset by pressing the volume key plus the power bottom and nothing happened. Is it another way to reset it? Perhaps a reset key? PLease help!

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible 2 won't turn ON please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ABCdroid,

Google Earth is definitely one of my favorite apps to use! The features are SUPER cool and are easy to use! I want to make sure that we get your device up and running so you can enjoy this amazing app as well as many others! Can I assume that your device does not have any physical or liquid damage on it? Also, did you notice any error messages on the device from when the time that the device froze up until after you reinserted the battery after removal? If so then please advise as this may be a critical piece in getting the device to work again. A great troubleshooting step is to remove the battery and plug the phone into the charger to see what feedback is given from the device. Just as a reference, here is a link on how to perform a hard reset and the alternate method.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42020

Once you have completed the factory reset, the device will need to be reactivated and re-setup. There is a brief tutorial that will walk you through this process. After you completed the device setup, please test call voice and data features, including the mobile hotspot service if you are subscribed to it, before adding any apps or information back to the device. Once you have done so then please share your findings as another community member may get some value out of your discovery.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes