HTC Incredible 4G lte screen going crazy
1197st

The screen randomly starts doing all kinds of things by itself. It acts like someone is typing on the keypad for no apparent reason, or starts zooming, going to different pages, changing settings. Sometimes the screen locks up. Sometimes the sliding ring is unresponsive.

I have found that usually pressing the lock button and starting over will usually correct it temporarily, but almost always comes back.

I have tried a battery pull, I have done the screen clibration, I have done the soft reset, does not seem to matter.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible 4G lte screen going crazy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to gain the most reliable performance from your device 1197st! I can appreciate why this performance would be frustrating. When did this start? Was there something that changed with a particular app, function or setting? Does the device respond at all when you power cycle it or pull the battery or do the problems continue right away?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
1197st

It started recently, within the last week or so. I have tried a battery

pull, soft reset, calibration, still the same. I primarily use email, text,

browser and it happens randomly in all, even on home screen. It is getting

worse. Also the screen locks up frequently. Pushing the lock button usually

helps, but not for long.

On Jan 16, 2014 11:36 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional info 1197st! Has there been any physical/water damage to the device? Please try running the Incredible 4G in Safe Mode to see if an application is causing the trouble http://vz.to/Lxvifa . Keep us posted!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us @VZWSupport

0 Likes