HTC Incredible phone locked up
MamaCI

I'm having all kinds of problems with my HTC Incredible phone but I'll be happy if someone could tell me how to restart my phone.  There was a update for Verizon App. icon, so I let it update, now it goes from this red eye picture to HTC quietly brilliant screen, then this screen with random words all over it. When I hold down the power button, nothing happens, wont shut off, wont restart nothing.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Incredible phone locked up
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

The screens you're describing are what I see when I restart: The Quietly Brilliant screen, the Droid eye, then the Droid words all over it ... this is the final screen until it boots up on its own. Are you saying it's not progressing past the Droid words screen? You're not touching the power button then, are you?

Try pulling the battery. Once you put it back in, let it start up on its own and see what happens. It takes a minute or two, so be patient. Post back and let me know what happens.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible phone locked up
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

The screens you're describing are what I see when I restart: The Quietly Brilliant screen, the Droid eye, then the Droid words all over it ... this is the final screen until it boots up on its own. Are you saying it's not progressing past the Droid words screen? You're not touching the power button then, are you?

Try pulling the battery. Once you put it back in, let it start up on its own and see what happens. It takes a minute or two, so be patient. Post back and let me know what happens.

0 Likes