Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Half black screen
sinisterch1k

I have a Droid 2. I am a year and half into my contract. About a year ago I dropped my phone in a puddle. It was fine afterwards... The other day the screen went half black, and sometimes twiddles between an array of shades, once in a while it will let me see what is on the bottom half of the screen but not always. It started out as a line that flickered across the screen and broke into this half page nonsense. I took it to Verizon they said the warranty was void due to the puddle, and that sometimes the damage takes a long time to set in from water damage... But a year is that possible? They offered me the $100 replacement from insurance or upgrading now.. A friend told me there might be a glitch with the phone...I have tried restarting the phone, leaving it shut down for a while, decreasing some of the apps, pics, n music... to no avail. I am going to try and reset back to the factory settings. IF anyone can help please reply... Thank you

0 Likes