Re: Has Anyone Received Their Phones Early?
RyanAZ

I placed my order on July 15th and recieved them on the 22nd, but they were a bad batch of phones that were sent out and me and my sister had to return them, they sent us two new ones within two days and have had no problems since. We weren't suppose to get them until 8/4/2010 and we got them on 7/22/2010 and the newer fixed ones on 7/26/2010. lol. I guess we were lucky eh?.

0 Likes
AZDeveloper

Seriously? I ordered mine on July 31st, was originally told would ship on or before the 4th, now I'll be lucky if it ships before the 18th.

What I don't understand is how there are several people who have ordered after I have, yet have recieved their phones already.

0 Likes
RyanAZ

We went into the store also and bought them, because we bought two car docks, two multimedia docks and screen protectors plus cases they cut off our activation fees. :smileyhappy:

Clarifying that we bought them in the store but did not receive them in the store, we got them in the mail, and extremely fast. I guess luck was on our side this time around. Thank god!.

0 Likes
AZDeveloper

Everywhere I could find was sold out until I had visited today

0 Likes