Have very important text message question/s
sherrix2

I have a droidX2. Is there anyway to tell if the person I sent a text to actually read the text? And how can I save my text message forever, meaning can I print them out or send them somewhere? I have some text that are very,very important, I have them "protected/locked" . I have had some of them for a year. I HAVE to have these text .Please help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Have very important text message question/s
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can forward the texts to your e-mail and print from there, or use a text backup app from Google Play.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can forward the texts to your e-mail and print from there, or use a text backup app from Google Play.

0 Likes
sherrix2

what or where does a text backup app save them to?

and how can I tell when someone opens a text I send them?

0 Likes
sherrix2

Can anyone help me? I need this info for court

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you take the advice of the earlier poster and forward the messages to your email or download a SMS backup application from the Play Store? There are some applications that will send the backup to your email address and others will save you your phone storage space either the internal or external storage.

As far as I know there is no way to tell if the person on the receiving end actually read the message. Your text message app might have a delivery report for the message, but it needed to be turned on prior to sending the message.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes