Having issue with left side of touch screen and setting button.
missymay81

I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix this. The whole left side of my touch screen and my settings button are not working and preventing me from using and/or doing anything on my phone. I have tried restarting/rebooting my phone and it has done nothing to fix it.

0 Likes
Re: Having issue with left side of touch screen and setting button.
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Welcome to the Community!

It's definitely not good to have a part of your touch screen being inoperable, missymay81.

You have already attempted some steps that we would have you perform (restart/reboot) to no avail.

Have you had the device less than a year? Is there any physical and or liquid damage to the device that would void the warranty?

We can certainly check into your options for you. If  you'd like me to look into this for you, send me a private message with your name & number and I would be more than happy to look into it for you.

Tamara H.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
weevin

I'm having the exact same issue.

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for posting, weevin. Have you tried removing the battery, reinserting and retesting? If you’re still experiencing difficulties after this step I recommend performing a hard reset on your device. A hard reset will remove all data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings and downloaded applications. Let us know if you’re still having issues with your device after the hard reset.

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes