Headphones calling/sound shuts off Droid x2
Kramme

I love my droid x2 but ever since the first week I bought it back in October 2011, if headphones were plugged in it would randomly call the last number I dialed repeatedly. Sometimes I called some one 100x. I use my phone alot for podcast/music while at work. So now my biggest problem is any slight movement in the headphone causes it to pause/stop/or even play through the speaker. Thats not a good thing, because I listen to stuff that if started playing through speakers could get me fired lol. I was just hoping other people have this problem or if anyone knew if this is covered under extended warranty only. I was going to get a better warranty when I first got my phone but when I bought my phone the lady told me the warranty was $250 which is more than I paid for the phone. Now I hear what she told me wasn't true. IDK what the deal was with that. Anyways, like I said I love my phone, I just would love to be able to use it.

0 Likes
Re: Headphones calling/sound shuts off Droid x2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kramme - Have we been able to assist you with your headphone/audio issue? We definitely do not want you to get in trouble because the audio starts playing out loud!

Please let us know as we would like to help out if you still need assistance.

Thank you and take care!
NicandroN_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter : @vzwsupport

0 Likes