Hello, I have a question, I was wondering why when I am texting on Facebook messages,it clicks off with in a half a sec
Mustangbarb27

Then I try to finish and it's not even a sec and it's click off again. So it hard for my display to stay on when I am texting its happens a lot I want to know how to changer this it's making me mad I have to u my iPad 2 to finish what I am doing

0 Likes
Re: Hello, I have a question, I was wondering why when I am texting on Facebook messages,it clicks off with in a half a sec
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Change the display timeout? It is under settings > display

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Hello, I have a question, I was wondering why when I am texting on Facebook messages,it clicks off with in a half a sec
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Mustangbarb27 - Let's keep you connected with all of your Facebook friends! If you are using the native Facebook app to message I would suggest searching the Play Store for Facebook Messenger application as it may perform better. As these applications are developed by a 3rd party company(Facebook), it would be best to reach out to them if you have concerns with their applications.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes