Help retrieving a number!
ugafishman

Is it possible to retrieve the phone number from someone who left a voicemail? I accidently deleted an important voicemail and I need to call the person back.  When I look through the Call Log, it only shows "Voicemail" for the number I need to retrieve, and not the caller's phone number.  Is it possible to find out the number the voicemail was from or to retrieve the deleted voicemail?

Thanks for any help!

0 Likes
Re: Help retrieving a number!
DieAnne
Hi. I'm not sure why you wouldn't see it in your call history.... But maybe in your bill online (usage detail)? It can show incoming and outgoing calls/numbers with the date and time.
0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3
If they left a message they had to have called you. When you see "voicemail" on the usage, that's you checking your voicemail, not someone calling it. It should be before that call on your usage details.
0 Likes
ugafishman

The next number that is showing up after Voicemail is for a call that I made on the previous day.  

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
if they leave a voice mail, there's no record of the incoming call, only if you didn't answer & they didn't leave a message will it show as missed.
0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Interesting ...  learn something new every day ...   thanks.

0 Likes
AuBreeHomer

go to usage details change categories to voice calls then hit next and you will see recently made calls even if they have been deleted from phones call history

0 Likes